When the Netherlands-based production company invested in a new site, it commissioned a machine manufacturer to engineer and build all the required installations. In turn, they contracted us to integrate these machines on site.
The first stage was to analyse the processes the machines run through. We then translated that analysis into the electrical requirements, serving as the base for the diagrams for the industrial electrical installation we designed.
We then built and installed the electrical panels.
During that final stage, we performed the I/O-checks in collaboration with the machine manufacturer’s engineer, to finally commission the installation together with the end client’s team.
A successful machine integration.
For the end client, we brought the right hands-on experience to the table to accomplish this project; with the flexibility of an in-house team.
For the machine manufacturer, we are the right field partner to integrate their machines at their clients’. From design to implementation of the industrial electrical installation.
The + summarised for his industrial electrical installation
- Flawless production start-up.
- Correct operation of the installation.
- Electrical project management and site management.
- Detailed planning of the implementation of the works.
- Selection of suitable subcontractors.
- Coalition of these subcontractors.
- Communication/coordination with the end client.
- Fast and flexible solutions during planning and concept changes.